Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Resident Evil Reboot

Ratings
This is probably old, but I somehow missed the news when it first came out. I read an article on Variety about the selected scriptwriter and director for the new franchise which would probably start in 2019. I thought the last few movies didn't meet positive responses, so I wonder why. What are your thoughts?

Ratings
If the movie will remove the main character, then it wouldn't be Resident Evil any longer. Movies and video games have different fans. I don't know, but I'm already happy with the conclusion of Resident Evil: Final Chapter.

Ratings
I'm interested in how they will revamp the movie. Even though the reviews were mediocre about the Resident Evil franchise, I would say that the reboot will have a hard time to become better than the previous movies.