Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Redskins, more trouble than just a name

Crompy

Anyone surprised by the latest news on the Redskins? 15 women have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse against members of the Skins (I don't think players). I read that the NFL could make Snyder sell the team.

Jordaci

Yeah I saw that. Crazy, for sure. Of course it's fresh news so who knows what will come out of it. I didn't know you could make an owner sell a team.

LinemanM

It's sickening that more and more people are coming out as accusing high profile ppeople. I should say that it's sickening that these things are happening. Too little on it still to know a lot.

Greylien

This is like a woman coming out and saying that a rock star sexually harassed her. Read the room ladies. Football players are jocks, not choir boys. I'm not condoning their behavior, they're rude, crude and obnoxious, but what did you expect?

They're jocks! (American slang for sports players)

Betts

I read it wasn't the players. Seriously though, you are saying because they are jocks they can sexually abuse women? What in the world! No one has the right to abuse anyone.