Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Recs for mobile word games?

ShadowEdge

I'm bored with Words with Friends and 7 Little Words and am looking for something new that I can play on my tablet or phone. I have an iPhone, iPad, and Kindle Fire. Any good word games that I should try that are compatible with one of those?

DandyMandy

Try Word Stack. There's a free version and a paid for version. It's worth paying for it because the ads are extremely annoying and frequent.

ShadowEdge

This game is pretty hard, but I like a challenge. It takes time to complete, especially on levels where there's a ton of little blocks to look through to find a word. I keep finding partial words that I can't finish because another letter is in the way.

Evelyn

Have you played Monkey Wrench? It was created by the same game developer that made 7 Little Words. Another good one is Word Jigsaw. It plays out just like its name suggests.