Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Recipes for non-cooks

whaleshark

I'm not a bad cook, but I'm definitely not impressive. If you're like me, do you have a go-to recipe that turns out okay? I can do pasta salad with sliced grape tomatoes and cucumbers.

headrush

Broiled or baked salmon fillet (add salt, pepper, a little olive oil). Fresh or pickled veg on the side. Rice from my mini rice cooker.

ShadowEdge

I don't know how to cook anything beyond boiling eggs for Easter. My go-to dinner party dish is spinach dip from the deli and Hawaiian bread from the grocery store. There are never any leftovers. Just a little tip for the non-cookers.

Do you all have the proper gear to cook? I only own one big pot to boil the eggs for Easter. No other stuff. My dish cabinets are filled with candy and I use the oven for storage. I have an awesome microwave for TV dinners though. I bet it's expensive to start outfitting a kitchen if you actually wanted to cook.