• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Real Fight or Exhibition Only

Ratings
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...japan-rizin-fighting-federation-a8636406.html

The bottom part of the article stated that it is just an exhibition. I hope that it will be an all-out fight even though it is a scripted fight. I hope there is a rematch between Mayweather and McGregor, but this time it will be in the octagon.
I don't think Mayweather would ever step in an octagon for a real fight. He's pretty smart and will only fight if he knows he's going to win.

Ratings
I have to agree with what @RegentLennox says. In Mayweather's own word's, what's of importance is how much he makes by promoting this event. It could end up being a 9-minute exhibition match with no real punches being thrown around.

Ratings
I have to agree with what @RegentLennox9-minute exhibition match with no real punches being thrown around.
I think there will still be punches thrown, we just don't know if there will be punches that will land. No matter what comes out of this fight, it is for entertainment so we are like watching a Kung Fu movie in live action.