• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Reading Comics

Ratings
I love reading comics when I was growing up. I still love to read them, but have no time to finish reading a series. Watching the movie or TV version of the comic book I like is what I do these days.

Ratings
I've never really been a huge comic book fan but, as a kid, I used to read them from time to time. I'd also rather watch the movie or TV version of the comic book.

Ratings
I like looking at manga because I like the Japanese style of art. You may not believe me when I say that I enjoy watching Dragon Ball Z and Gundam series.

Ratings
Speaking of manga, there are online websites where you can read the series that you like in the English language. I'm also a fan of Dragon Ball Z because the characters there are very funny.

Ratings
Yes, there are online mangas that I can read in English. I prefer reading a paper comic book. The feel of the paper while reading it has a different satisfaction that it gives compared to reading it electronically.