• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Read any autobio/bio/tell-alls?

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I just finished reading Rey Mysterio: Behind the Mask and it was good enough for a light read. There's some poor editing and I question some of the facts because he's responded differently in interviews, but overall it's worth checking out if you're a fan of his. I particularly liked the bits about his unmasking on WCW. That was one of the most memorable matches I've seen. I was so upset when it happened.

Have you read any of the industry tell-alls, autobiographies, or biographies? After finishing that book I'm looking for another.

Zack T

Ratings
130 1
I've read Edge's book and Hulk Hogan's book that I remember...both of those are early 2000's published.

I've heard Foley and Jericho's books and Bret Hart's first book are really really good.

Ratings
Mick Foley (Mankind) has written many books and he's quite talented at it. He supposedly did it on his own instead of hiring a ghostwriter like most celebs do. My favourite of his is Have A Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks. He shares many personal stories, seems incredibly genuine, and was obviously passionate about wrestling. I was born in 1989 so I wasn't around for some of the events in the story, but it's still an interesting read.

Another entertaining book is NITRO: The Incredible Rise and Inevitable Collapse of Ted Turner's WCW. The WCW/WWF Monday Night Wars helped spark my love for wrestling entertainment. This book is a fascinating, inside look to that era.

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I'm about 3/4 of the way through Mankind's first book. He's a good storyteller! Next I plan to start on Hart's first book. You guys gave good suggestions. Mankind's book is an even better read than Rey Mysterio's.