Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

RAW Discussion Thread - October 18, 2010 from Calgary, Alberta, Canada (#908)

TPIB

Last week's edition of RAW scored a 2.9 rating, which was down from the previous week's 3.3 rating.

Venue
Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Bret Hart & The Hart Dynasty's Hometown)

Confirmed Matches/Events

Bret Hart To Make A Special Appearance

Bobb'e J. Thompson From Knucklehead To Appear As Guest Star

John Cena & Randy Orton Vs. Husky Harris & Michael McGillicutty

Final Build To WWE Bragging Rights

Jung

Bret in Calgary should be pretty awesome, will be intriguing to see how they use him.

Dave7g

Bret may announce a proper final match, he looked way better in the ring at the MSG show.

DraVen

Vince McMahon is returning tonight to plug his ridiculous new "Stand Up For WWE" nazi-style rally.

The GS

Pwinsider:
A few readers sent word that at the same time World Wrestling Entertainment is asking fans to "Stand up", the Youtube video of Vince McMahon requesting fans' help actually has comments disabled, so fans can't speak up on the very video asking them for their voice.

Dante Spears

Nothing screams PG television then having R-Truth glorifying and encouraging all the kids to get crunked.

Also that's it, I give up. Zack Ryder's just a jobber that'll go nowhere.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Look at us! We do edumacation stuff! Ain't we great? Nyuk!

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Hmm... a promo video to plug how friendly and kind and gentle the WWE are... and they show Cena hitting Vince with a chair... and Mike Tyson.

Gah!