Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

RAW Discussion Thread - November 1, 2010 from Long Island, NY (#910)

TPIB

Last week's edition of RAW scored a 3.1 rating, which is the same rating as the previous week.

Venue
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Long Island, NY

Confirmed Matches/Events

Pee-Wee Herman To Appear As RAW Guest Star

Build To Survivor Series

Fiona

Jesus, Pee Wee Herman. Good lord, this could either be brilliant or a complete disaster. As long as he does his big underwear dance, I'm happy.

Dave7g

Doubt it, considering most of the young audience doesn't even know who Pee Wee Herman is.

Dave7g

Cole laughing at Herman will be something to see. Or more accuratly, I have no interest in watching Raw anymore.

DraVen

I can't hate Herman after his toy re-enactment of the Conan/NBC saga, but he'll be of absolutely no use to this show. He's at least more relevant in 2010 than Jake Roberts, mind.

The Beltster

Jake Roberts retired for 6 weeks, he's the man. I wonder if he'll do his indy show party trick and flop his c*ck out in front of a bunch of 8 year olds.

DraVen

I'll give him one thing - he's got the Jimmy Hart genes. Dude hasn't aged a day since the 80s.

TPIB

My mom thinks Pee-Wee Herman is gay...but my mom is stupid :lol:

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
You'd have thought there would have been a bigger pop for Lita... or that they would make a bigger deal of her coming back than as a throwaway gag in a Pee Wee Herman skit.

Meh.

Sparrow

Your Mother is a saint! :lol:

Man I am at work, I hope Virgin pull their finger out and this records. Forgot about the clocks going back.

H}{H-Evolution

You'd have thought there would have been a bigger pop for Lita... or that they would make a bigger deal of her coming back than as a throwaway gag in a Pee Wee Herman skit.

Meh.
Maybe the audience in the crowd who may remember Lita is a lot smaller than you'd like. XD

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
"peewee: 3:16"- never thought i'd see a fan hold a sign saying that in a wrestling show

peewee was getting little to no reaction till he was mocking the miz

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Maybe the audience in the crowd who may remember Lita is a lot smaller than you'd like. XD
Oh no, I was happy with that; never really got the whole Team Xtreme God worship... was just surprised *** she was a big draw, "back in the day"

TPIB

I don't know what to think about that whole McMahon deal I just saw...

I know America's in a recession (I think), but if we all pitch in, I think we can get David Otunga some more material for his wrestling tights.

Last edited: