Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

RAW Discussion Thread- March 30, 2009 from Dallas, TX (#827)

TPIB

Venue
American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX

(ECW on Sci-Fi for March 31 was taped prior to RAW in the same venue)

Confirmed Matches/Events

John Cena Vs. Big Show

Chris Jericho Vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Final RAW Before The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania

Last edited:

H}{H-Evolution

Come on, WWE, amaze us before Wrestlemania...make this show the Icing on the cake...I dare you! :D

FreeSpirit

It's gonna be a long night for the fans at the arena. The majority of SmackDown and ECW has to be taped before RAW gets underway!

King

Forum Leader
The last RAW before Mania, hopefully it's a good one..

DraVen

I'm definitely watching this tonight. I have a glimmer of hope from last week that the go-home is going to be special. I have faith.

DraVen

Well that was the first time in months that Santino actually made me laugh. Wonderful parody of the divas. Brilliant.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Just stop Raw now, it ain't gonna get any better than Santino's gyrations...

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Yeah, all the good stuff will be on Smackdown and I can't even watch it! I don't get the channel it's on. Does anyone know if I can watch it online somewhere?

H}{H-Evolution

Wow, poor Raw - even though there's still smackdown, that shoulda felt more impactful.
It was okay, but - eh, didn't do enough...although the Orton/McMahon/HHH faceoff beatdown at the end was nice. :D

TPIB

WWE Monday Night RAW Match Results- March 30, 2009

18-Diva Tag:
Women's Champion Melina, Mickie James, Gail Kim, Maria, Alicia Fox, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Brie Bella, & Tiffany def. Divas Champion Maryse, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Katie Lea Burchill, Layla, Rosa Mendes, Nikki Bella, & Jillian by Tiffany rolling up Katie Lea Burchill.

Chris Jericho def. Jerry "The King" Lawler by submission to the Walls of Jericho.

Non-Title:
Rey Mysterio def. Intercontinental Champion John "Bradshaw" Layfield by pin following the 619 N' Splash.

Big Show def. John Cena by pin following the Showslam.

8-Man Battle Royal:
Kane def. CM Punk, Christian, United States Champion MVP, Finlay, Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry, & Kofi Kingston
Order of Elimination
-Mark Henry elim. Finlay
-Kane & MVP (with Hornswoggle) elim. Mark Henry
-Kane elim. MVP & Shelton Benjamin
-CM Punk elim. Kofi Kingston
-Kane elim. CM Punk & Christian
Is it just me or does the Walls of Jericho look worse each time Jericho does it?

ScottyB

Is it just me or does the Walls of Jericho look worse each time Jericho does it?
Well, he could hardly apply a full Walls of Jericho to Lawler could he?

Lawlers back would of snapped in half at his age.

Just watched the Santino bit on Youtube, and that was awesome :p

Nemesis Enforcer

Going to watch it in an hour or so but from what I have read it seems that I was right when I said I feared that WWE blew its load too soon with last weeks show, they should have saved last weeks goings on for this week and left people gagging for Mania