Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

RAW Discussion Thread - March 22, 2010 from San Jose, CA (#878)

TPIB

Last week's edition of RAW scored a 3.7 rating, which is up from last week's 3.4 number.

Venue
HP Pavilion in San Jose, CA

(NXT for March 23 and SmackDown for March 26 were taped with RAW as part of the Supershow Tapings)

Confirmed Matches/Events

Pete Rose To Serve As Guest Host

Final Face-Off Between WWE Champion Batista & John Cena

3-on-2 Handicap Match:
Triple H & Randy Orton Vs. Sheamus & Legacy

Final Money-in-the-Bank Qualifying Match:
Kofi Kingston Vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Final RAW Build To WrestleMania XXVI

Last edited:

DraVen

Think I might stay up for this one. Should be a good show and Pete Rose getting Tombstoned never gets old. NEVER.

Quite looking forward to it.

DC

I will be so annoyed if Kane doesn't at least make an appearance on RAW tonight.

H}{H-Evolution

No way that match is going to be sub par, even if it doesn't beat last year...it's still gonna be awesome.

Count me excited! :D

DraVen

YES!

Already the best Raw. Great Michaels promo, and now Pete Rose is out here to announce Michaels vs. KANE. Awesome, awesome, awesome, but not nearly as awesome as Pete Rose's theme song.

And now another video package for Cena vs. Batista. I could watch these videos for the entire show, unrepentantly.

Dave7g

So it's the same stip as wrestlemania with his career on the line in a nothing match with Kane?

Wow.

H}{H-Evolution

It's a wrestlemania week throwaway pre-match - a popcorn match for the hell of it, with probably a little added last-minute drama between HBK and taker...I wouldn't expect anything less.

Dante Spears

So it's the same stip as wrestlemania with his career on the line in a nothing match with Kane?

Wow.
No, it's just a no disqualification match it was just poor wording on Pete Rose's part.

"Morrison is too pretty to be dangerous" :lol: . Why do they only randomly decided to let Big Show be awesome?

Last edited:

DraVen

Fun match there. Hot crowd too. Always a plus.

Maybe if Vince comes out to play acoustic guitar for a bit, this'll be the greatest Raw.

Dante Spears

Oh why the hell does Miz keep doing all these jobs, does the WWE have some sort of vendetta against people who are getting over despite everything the WWE does to them?

DraVen

Nah, just setting up the champs retaining at Mania.

I got disappointed - I thought Rage were now an official theme song performer for Mania, but it's just Swagger :(

DraVen

And Kofi gets his MITB placement. Nice of them to give him a payday, even if he'll probably die from a stupid spot in the match.

Nice line-up, but it's gonna be a cluster.

Dante Spears

Oh god that was a horrible match, Kozlov can't even play a convincing monster...and didn't he use to be a face?

I don't know what that match was suppose to do but now I want Kofi to win even less.

The GS

About time Kofi's been added to Wrestlmania.
But a 10 man ladder match? By God that'll get messy and sloppy.

DraVen

I love Cody Rhodes and can tolerate Dibiase, but this match I can do without. Almost makes me want to see how awful and desperate Impact is, but that's too much effort.

I wonder what's on ITV or Babestation at this moment.