Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

RAW Discussion Thread - July 12, 2010 from Lexington, KY (#894)

TPIB

Last week's edition of WWE Monday Night RAW scored a 3.4 rating, which is up from the previous week's 3.3 number.

Venue
Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY

Confirmed Matches/Events

Florence Henderson To Serve As Guest Host

7-on-1 Handicap Match:
John Cena Vs. The Nexus

Edge Vs. Randy Orton

The Final Participant in the RAW Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match To Be Revealed

Final Build To WWE Money-in-the-Bank

Springsteen

Nobody watch? :lol:

Anyway apart from everything involving Florence Henderson Raw was alright. The RKO on Boune was tremendous.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Not worth watching two hours of sh*t for one good spot.

I really want to like Raw again. I really do.

The GS

The first half of the show was boring but The Orton v Edge match was great and the RKO to Evan Bourne from the shooting star was just awesome. It would've made a great Wrestlemania moment, would've preffered to have seen the move on a bigger stage, but it was still awesome.

Mark Henry's now in the Money in the Bank match? Screw that.

The NExxus t-shirts look crap. If they put more effort into the design they might actually be able to sell them to fans. They just look lame. That big yellow square filling the t-shirt looks rotten.

FreeSpirit

Sheamus legging it from the Nexus and the RKO on Bourne were the only highlights on RAW for me this week. Pretty average show.

Springsteen

Monday night's episode of WWE Raw scored a 3.32 rating off a first hour 3.13 rating and second hour 3.51 rating.

The show was down slightly from last week's 3.35 rating, but up from the June 28 episode's 3.28 rating.

Average TV viewership over the course of two hours was 4.80 million viewers. The first hour averaged 4.50 million viewers and the second hour gained 600,000 viewers to average 5.10 million viewers.

The viewership total was right in line with last week's 4.78 million viewers. Each show had the same jump in TV viewership from the first to second hour.
Torch.

I haven't seen the Quarters but I hope they are down for the Florence parts.

H}{H-Evolution

To be honest, people probably mostly just mute or look away from the show rather than turn it off altogether...so I can hardly imagine a 10 minute badly executed sketch is going to cause too many dips.

H}{H-Evolution

The point was that it's going to be teasing us about EVERY high-name ex and current WWE superstar to keep everyone guessing.

Before revealing it to be that Abraham guy, probably! 8D

DC

Did no-one else notice that Jim Ross (well, his voice anyway) has been removed from the opening montage? Word is that it's because JR was interviewed on-camera at UFC 116.