Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Randy Orton Sent Home

FreeSpirit

Take it he won't be winning Employee Of The Month then? :rolleyes2:

Seriously though, the guy needs to take a long hard look at himself because he is throwing a promising career down the drain. Mr McMahon has given him chance after chance, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if his patience runs out soon.

SuperKick Kid

I heard he was pulled from the Munich tour because of stomach flu.

Maybe it has something to do with it.

Nemesis Enforcer

www.wrestlezone.com said:
Randy Orton caught a stomach virus while in Europe. Orton didn't work the Munich show last night. He was sent home today after apparently messing up a hotel room. The stomach virus story may have been a cover by WWE and the real story leaked today.
Was it that you read SKK?

The Beltster

Orton is a ***** from all accounts. I've never understood why celebrities think its cool to go in and f*ck up their hotel room. Is there a point to it? No, its retarded.

Orton has alot of potential, but he has had that same potential for years and barring his IC title run, it has been totally unfulfilled. The guy is his own worst enemy.

WWE should release him and let him sweat it out in TNA or the indies for a couple years, bring him back with a totally different attitude I'm sure and he will still be in his mid to late 20's.

Gooneronastick

I agree with Belty here (shock horror) and am of the opinion that Randy has had it far too easy. A few years in the Indies to start with might have been a good idea to teach him the meaning of hard times. Getting paid $100 for a show and then having to drive 500 miles or more to the next one might have taught him some humility.

Seems like young Randolph has what most parents would call SBS (spoiled brat syndrome).

Parksta

Does anyone reckon it is something more serious?

I mean if I knew Wrestler X was taking illegal substances and was still free from the Wellness Programe, yet all I did was trash a hotel room, it looks pretty pathetic in comparison.

I'm not condoning what he "did", however, there may be a "reason" for it. He may have been told he's not getting a title run he was "promised" earlier on in the year and he feels hard done by. It may not be because he was drunky like skunky etc.

My feeling is it must have been hell of a trashing of a room (or something a lot worse), as when you think how much this could change/affect the upcoming tapings, the Backlash card, and any storylines, it just seems quite a lame reason.

Only my thoughts though!

Marshall Mac D

I'm not condoning what he "did", however, there may be a "reason" for it. He may have been told he's not getting a title run he was "promised" earlier on in the year and he feels hard done by.
So he wreck's a nice hotel up just because he ain't getting a title run well the way he's been acting why should wwe give him another go don't sound pro to me .

Orton won't change his ways so im just waiting intill i say goodbye.

Ryan

I'm not condoning what he "did", however, there may be a "reason" for it. He may have been told he's not getting a title run he was "promised" earlier on in the year and he feels hard done by. It may not be because he was drunky like skunky etc.
You make some "good" points there "Pranksta", if that is your "real" name, but i doubt "Orton" would wreck a hotel "room" because he's not getting a "title" run, it was probably for "shits and giggles"

Danny Styles

have to wonder how many more chances Orton will get, he's been suspended and broken probably every rule to be broken, surely they will fire him now

MojoPogo

Orton is a ***** from all accounts. I've never understood why celebrities think its cool to go in and f*ck up their hotel room. Is there a point to it? No, its retarded.

Orton has alot of potential, but he has had that same potential for years and barring his IC title run, it has been totally unfulfilled. The guy is his own worst enemy.

WWE should release him and let him sweat it out in TNA or the indies for a couple years, bring him back with a totally different attitude I'm sure and he will still be in his mid to late 20's.
I must also agree with Belty. How many other "lesser" wrestlers have been released for less? Enough is enough now. Orton, you are a goat. That is all.:evil:

Paul

I have a broom that works better in the ring.

Oh sorry, I mixed up Orton and Billy Gunn.