Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Randy Orton in trouble for exposing himself?

TPIB

Ratings
63 1
Credit: SportsKeeda.com
In case you didn't know...
Recently, an old episode of the MLW Podcast has surfaced, thanks to Reddit user CarterVoorhes31, who transcribed a part of the episode. On the 49th episode, which was released back in 2012, former WWE writer Court Bauer explained how former WWE Champion Randy Orton would often expose himself to new writers.

The heart of the matter
According to Bauer, the Viper would come into the room, put his hands down his pants and pull out his genitalia, then say "I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand." Apparently, Orton would threaten to go to Vince or Stephanie McMahon if the newest writer didn't shake his hand. "You don't want to shake my hand? You're big leaguing me? That's ****ed up, man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won't shake Randy Orton's hand?"

Bauer went onto say that he was only spared from this embarrassing situation because Stephanie McMahon walked into the room before Orton could force him to shake his hand. Bauer also said that this was something Orton did during his (Bauer's) entire time with the company.

WrestlingNews.co reached out to the WWE about these incidents and accusations. They simply responded by saying "WWE is looking into the matter."

What's next?
The WWE takes allegations like these very seriously, and will probably limit Orton's TV time until the situation is dealt with. What this means for the Viper is unknown.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
184 2
Hasn't Randy Orton had a history of this kind of behaviour? I'm sure there have been other stories in the past, I highly doubt higher ups in WWE didn't know about it.

Ratings
I never thought his act is going beyond the ring or the show. This news is quite disturbing if ever it was true because Orton might not be an isolated case.

TPIB

Ratings
63 1
Hasn't Randy Orton had a history of this kind of behaviour? I'm sure there have been other stories in the past, I highly doubt higher ups in WWE didn't know about it.
If the various stories about Randy Orton over the years is true, then this is another incident for the younger, jerky Orton. Remember the incident where Orton allegedly defecated in someone's bag? I think Orton himself would admit that he used to be quite, let's say, mean in his younger days. I don't expect WWE to take any action on this given how long ago the alleged incident(s) happened.