Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Rambo: Last Blood

DandyMandy

The last Rambo film came out 11 years ago. Is there enough nostalgia to make Rambo: Last Blood a box office hit when it premieres in September? It's supposed to be Sylvester Stallone's last time playing Rambo. Stallone is 73 and he still looks great. Are you planning to catch it?

Zack T

I've never seen any Rambo (or Rocky) movies, so no I probably won't ever see this.

I've never seen any Rambo (or Rocky) movies, so no I probably won't ever see this.
You're missing out! Well, you were missing out is probably more representative of the situation. I loved both Rocky (and Mr. T.) and Rambo as a kid. I don't believe those films have aged well and I don't think the latest flick will have much of a draw.

Meerkat

I've seen Rambo and I liked it at that time. I may see the latest one to see how Rambo will end. I never knew about this until I read this topic. An old Rambo fighting off a lot of enemies may not be realistic but is sure fun to watch.