Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Quick, simple games to pass the time

Ratings
I need some quick and simple games to occupy my time while I'm waiting for an appointment or meeting. Any device works for me. I don't want to battle someone else in real life and I'd prefer games that don't require an internet connection or sound. Any suggestions?

Ratings
What do you think about puzzle games? Maybe you can try the room escape type, the arcade Candy Crush type, or even the 'brainy' type such as Sudoku. All can be played without internet and the game sound can be disabled from the in-game setting.

Ratings
North, I just realized you replied and I appreciate the tips. I love puzzle games, but not match games like Candy Crush. Sudoku is a good suggestion and I know I can find a ton of them. Thanks!

Ratings
Puzzle games are probably the best for games that work without an internet connection. Have you ever played 2048? That's one of my favorite games. My dad is absolutely addicted to it. If you like puzzles and numbers, it should be right up your alley.

Ratings
I always have my Rubics cube on hand whenever I go to appointments where I expect to wait. Sudoku, crossword puzzles, or find-the-difference games are easy to find in newspapers and magazines that are usually in the waiting area of most offices.