Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

QI

AmyRichmond

Ratings
Any QI fans here? I loved it when it first appeared with Stephen Fry, and now it is really terrific with Sandy Toksvig, who was the perfect person to follow on from Fry.

I like it when QI debunks a lot of popular beliefs. It is also fantastic for general knowledge. I can't think of another program that comes anywhere near to this one in terms of entertainment along with learning.

Ratings
I had to ask for Google's help because I had not heard of it before I saw your post. It does sound like an interesting quiz show of some sort. It reminds me of Who Wants to be a Millionaire but with weirder questions. (I hope I understand the show right.) What kind of questions should we expect? Which ones are your favorites?

Ratings
Yes, I am a big fan of QI. One of the things I like about it are that the answers that you are expecting are not the actual answers. I also like it when the team have to try to do something with props provided.

I am a big fan of Sandy Toksvig, and I would like to see her on the telly more. I think she is a great role model for young women.

I also loved Stephen Fry when he did it.