Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

PS or Xbox

Ratings
I'm in the market of buying a new game console, and I'm choosing between PS or Xbox. PS5 will be released in a few more years as many are expecting to come out by 2020. Should I wait for that year before I buy a game console? I can wait.

Ratings
Those consoles have many similarities: the prices, the online services, and general control. They are different in small details. PS has a huge games library, but Xbox's backward compatibility is something many people love. PS4 can be expanded with PSVR, while Microsoft is still working on their version.

If you don't have any specific game you want to play, then you will have to decide what features are the most important to you.

Ratings
Those consoles have many similarities: the prices, the online services, and general control. They are different in small details. PS has a huge games library, but Xbox's backward compatibility is something many people love. PS4 can be expanded with PSVR, while Microsoft is still working on their version.

If you don't have any specific game you want to play, then you will have to decide what features are the most important to you.
Yeah, so correct points.

Ratings
Yeah, so correct points.
Thanks. :)

I just feel that it's a bit strange to jump into consoles this late. (I don't mean it in a bad way.) With PC and mobile platforms receiving more attention, one can say that all of them are great enough to own. That's why it depends on what games you want to play. Is there anything about your current console or platform that you're not satisfied with?