• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Project Blue Book

Ratings
I'm not exactly into aliens, but I'm interested in this series because it's based on a real thing. I'm aware that a few things may be modified for dramatic purposes, but I feel like it's going to be an amusing insight into the alien world. Is this series any good?

Evelyn

Ratings
The programme reminds me of The X-Files. I can take it or leave it to be honest. What's more interesting to me is the whole conspiracy theory community that sprung up around the programme. According to some believers, this programme is the government's way of disclosing the existence of UFOs to us in a way we can understand.

Last edited:
Ratings
According to some believers, this programme is the governments way of disclosing the existence of UFOs to us in a way we can understand.
I'm generally skeptical of the claims made by some cult believers. The real-life story on which the series is based provides an interesting background, but I guess that's why we need to be even more careful because we have no idea which parts are purely made up. I'll check the first few episodes as soon as I can.