Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Profiles for 2008

DC

I'd like to ask Craig Van Dam a favour.

Could you go into your profile and tidy up your move list? It's very cluttered and a pain in the arse to read.

Cheers Bub.

Drake

What can I say, I'm the HHH of TWOStars and Omega is my Stephanie. ^_^

Twig

Oh, Draven you should probably update your profile. You'vwe got the new music, but I still see "the Passenger" also didn't you change the Hangman's Plex to the CagePlex? That's not in there either.

It also says your still a Jesus freak :p

DC

I should have it all updated over the weekend. There's a lot to add in there, what with me defeating some stoner hippie bum for the Triple Crown.

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Hear ye, hear ye, Rockefeller's entrance, music and attire have changed as of this week.

Charlotte is now involved more in the entrance, the new music is "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor and Rockefeller's attire is now mostly white, instead of gold.

Rog

Hmm, Sparrow would you willing to change your main ailas to somthing other than The Brooklyn Judge?

Sparrow

Yeah its no problem, I thought it may come up, I thought I would just do it and see if you mind.

I will change it bro

Red05

The Twisted team page is there, with Brandon Parker. Can he be moved to out of commission or something?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
We keep brandon alive in the hope that you'll come back to us someday, Ray...

Boyo

Hey,

I've updated my wrestler profile and back-story etc...on my profile. I was thinking I should change my status to "retired" but then that removes my profile from view, and I'm sticking around, so I've kept it as "Dark Alliance" so far.

is there any way of creating a new category: "Manager" and then popping my profile back in to The Dark Alliance Team bit, just in case something should crop up in the future..?

;)

Cheers!

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Rockefeller's entrance has changed, and his new music is "Boys, Grab Your Guns" by My American Heart.

The B-Man

Hey,

I've updated my wrestler profile and back-story etc...on my profile. I was thinking I should change my status to "retired" but then that removes my profile from view, and I'm sticking around, so I've kept it as "Dark Alliance" so far.

is there any way of creating a new category: "Manager" and then popping my profile back in to The Dark Alliance Team bit, just in case something should crop up in the future..?

;)

Cheers!
Yes there is a way, but im too lazy at the minute, lol

Ruderz

Subscriber
Am getting a new finisher, the swanton, getting rid of my old one LOAR and replacing it with the swanton. :)

Fletch

I've just updated Famous to incorporate some old moves from his "trainers" that I loved and wanted him to use at some point.

Reno

I've taken out the STFU and replaced it with a submission I feel would be much more suited to Joseph Helms, considering his size....

the Chikara special!

Dr. ZERO

I've taken out the STFU and replaced it with a submission I feel would be much more suited to Joseph Helms, considering his size....

the Chikara special!
May god have mercy on us all...!

Oh, and although I made this change aaaaaaaaaaaages ago, I may as well point it out. I changed one of my finishers (The lung blower off the top rope cause... welll... Rudie introduced a new finisher in one of his matches ((once again, aaaaaaaaaaages ago)) and it was the same thing :lol:) to the Ranhei. I just think that Ranhei suits Angus more cause of his speedy, slightly agressive fighting style. Also it's a bleedin' awesome move!!

Last edited: