Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Profiles for 2008

The B-Man

Hey Guys

For 2008 we here at the TWOStars staff would like you to PLEASE make sure that your profile is up to date.

Now I am not asking you every time that you have a fued to include it in your history or whatever. I am asking you to please ensure that if you are a face then have face selected. Also the same for if you are a tweener or a hell.

The other 2 things I would like kept up to date in your profile is if you are part of a team make sure it's sorted out and if you have a belt, please also state that.

If these things are not sorted out in the next 2 weeks ( I think you will all find that's long enough) then if for example DC v Twiggie is booked and both are faces in their profile, this will be booked as a face v face match.

Lastly if anyone is wanting to change their finisher please confirm with a member of TWOStars booking team that this ok.

Thank You for reading and I look forward to your cooperation with this matter:)

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I've asked this before, but no one got back to me. Not counting the first blood match where he eliminated himself, does Johnny Rockefeller hold the longest debut onwards undefeated streak? If so, it's staying in my trivia section, if not...it isn't.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Even if it isn't then you can always put in that Rocky says this despite it being unproven. I'm inclined to say yes just to start the precident.

Paul

How long was it JR? And are we saying streaks sonce joining TWOStars? Or do past losses in Ex Rev count? If they do are streaks in Ex Rev counted?

Reno

I'm going to remove some signiture spots, since the Hardcore division doesn't exsist anymore.

Boyo

I've asked this before, but no one got back to me. Not counting the first blood match where he eliminated himself, does Johnny Rockefeller hold the longest debut onwards undefeated streak? If so, it's staying in my trivia section, if not...it isn't.
How long has it been, your undefeated streak?

Boyo's first match was a tag match, where I won the tag title, and didn't have a singles match for a few months.

When I did have a singles run, I don't think I was defeated for about 14 months; from when Gringo beat me in a Submission match in March 2006, until Gringo beat me and took my World Heavyweight Title in June 2007. The b@st@rd!

I lost a few matches during that singles run, when tagging with Sickness as The Dark Alliance, to The New Blood, famously, but there are a few people who would have good undefeated-since-their-debut runs.

Apollo Chambers springs to mind, as does Fletch, he had a good run, too.

Omega-Tron will tell you though, he compiles a list of this sort of stuff.

Cheers!

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
It was around 3 or 4 monthes. From when ever I debuted to whenever World War was. It was helped by me doing an MVP and not having a match for about a month. I'm keeping it anyway. If no one can prove me right, no one can prove me wrong :)

Last edited:

WAYNE

Just looked and in singles matches, not tag or battle royals :p

Eagles didn't lose a single match from his debut on 24th Feb till 2nd June when Brian Dammage beat him in the 1/4 finals of the King of the Ring :D

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
As far as I remember, Rockefeller STILL hasn't lost a singles match. He's only defeat was during that Survivor Series match at world war.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Right can we also remind people about the reason this thread started and thats keeping your profile correct. Please make sure your alignement is correct so for example Twig should be face and DC should be pure heel now for instance....

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Is the profiile sight going to get cleaned up at all? It still has a few guys I've never even heard of as active, and loads of dissbanded factions still together.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
we're sorting it bit by bit, the roster is 95% all active bar Iagan, VVV and dan Jackson, the jobbers list is correct and the road agents are correct. the Dark Alliance are staying based on the fact that they are such a big part of TWOStars history and Twisted are staying so that we have a jobber tag team if need be. TDX and Bravehearts will go and ward and MASS will be going to the jobbers section. F.E.R.E needs to go and so DC and Sparrow should change their profiles to suit that. The Chosen will be revealed at the next XTV....

The B-Man

Yes I will be moving those people to the right places later on when I get back from work.

DC

I'm now a solo star again, with the profile information updated to reflect this.

Twig

The only issue with my profile is that I'm a tweener, in that I'm a much beloved arrogant face who antagonizes his heel opponents, and gets mixed reactions when facing other superstars (like ((the former)) FERE)

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Trouble is Twig were booking you completely face and thats how we'd like you to go. If you REALLY don't want to change then fine but we need to have a massive Babyface on the roster and your the man with the love at the moment! :D

Twig

I vaguely recall being told to dabble tweener in the hardcore division, but yeah, I am the top face. *Smirks smugly*

DC

I vaguely recall being told to dabble tweener in the hardcore division, but yeah, I am the top face. *Smirks smugly*
"Would the people have loved you so much if they didn't hate me so much." *Roddy Piper to Hulk Hogan*

I think that fits here too, lol.