Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Profile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Please put all of your profiles in this thread.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hometown:
Entrance Music:
Entrance:
Basic Description:

Alignment:
Finishing Moves:
Trademark Moves:
Standard Moves:

Aditional Information:

Last edited:

Bluestiger99

Name: "The Assasin" Dante
Height: 6'4
Weight: 235
Hometown: Hermann MO
Entrance Music: Permanence by Static X
Entrance: Everything goes pitch black followed by a MASSIVE pyro explosion.
Basic Description: A hitman from a small town in MO. Has a fascination with Vampires and blood. He carries a large tattoo from "The Crow" on his back. Clad in all black with a trench coat and combat boots, he is a very dark and sadistic individual.

Alignment: Tweaner
Finishing Moves: The Killshot (modified Swanton) Vampiric Embrace (Scorpion Death Lock), Bloodwork (Bottoms Up)
Trademark Moves: Death Valley Driver, Into the Void (SSP), Tombstone Piledriver
Standard Moves: Hangmans choke hold, DDT, superkick, Dropkick, Stinger Splash, Scorpion Death Drop, power bomb, shining wizard, spine buster.

Aditional Information: Usually a face, but doesn't hesitate to play dirty when the situation calls for it. A Raven-esque type of person.

Last edited:

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Update Profile

Name: The Evil Gringo
Height: 6ft
Weight: 200lbs
Hometown: Rochdale, England
Entrance Music: Swamped by Lucana Coil
Basic Description: A psychotic loner with disturbing anti-social tendencies The Gringo grew up without parents nor love in the desolate 1980's northern England a twisted soul. After watching wrestling something stirred inside him and he knew that he wanted to use this medium to inflict all the pain, suffering and hurt he was feeling on others....
He comes to TWO SuperStars with one aim in mind... pain and death to all...

Alignment: Heel

Finishing Moves: Shock Therapy (Electric Chair/Cross Armed Sit Out Driver), Death Star Press (SSP turning in mid-air into a cross body block on a standing victim, can be done in suicide dive version as well) and the Gringo Lock (Anaconda Cross) Note: The Gringo Lock can be applied using the Gringofication combo of D.O.A. followed by Double Arm DDT and then switching at the landing to the Gringo Lock...

Trademark Moves:Skull Burner (Double Underhook Canadian Backbreaker flipped into Double Arm sitout driver), Shooting Star Press, Gringoifier (Somersault Legdrop), Double Arm DDT, Swandive Headbut or Flying Wolverine, Exploder Suplex, Axe Kick, Kick Flurry, D.O.A (Double Underhook Tornado DDT), Gringo (Super) Kick, Somersault Plancha...

Standard Moves: Snap Suplex, Middle Kick, High Kick, Back Suplex, Snap Side Belly to Belly Suplex, Dropkick, Knee Strikes, Elbow Strikes, Throat Chops, Flying Shouderblock, Running Knee and running knee in corner

Aditional Information: Gringo is an agile cruiser weight with martial arts training in Kickboxing and Judo. He is strong for a cruiser and his rage, a permenant fixture allows him great strength so lifting heavy's in the 250-350lb range is usually no problem.... He is sometimes to intent on punishment rather then winning also...

Moobs

Name: Eduardo The Mexican
Height: 5'7
Weight: 220 lbs
Hometown: Monterrey, Mexico
Entrance Music: ''Thats Amore'' by Harry Warren
Entrance: His music hits and he walks down the ramp towards the ring, wearing a sombrero which is far to big for him, and performs a Mexican ritual to intimidate his opponents.
Basic Description: He wears tape around his wrists, and light blue tights with the words 'Eduardo Rules' on them.

Alignment: Face
Finishing Moves: The Mexican Wave (Basically a Clothesline form Hell), The Sombrero (a Boston Crab)
Trademark Moves: Tombstone Pilediver, Shooting Star Press.
Standard Moves: Snap Suplex, Superkick, Drop Kick, Overhead Belly to Belly suplex, German Suplex, Leg Drop.

Edgemaster006

HEY IM NEW. Spiral tap invited me

Name: Omega Red
Height:6'1
Weight:174 lbs
Hometown:Moscow, Russia
Entrance Music:Soviet National Anthem
Entrance: Arena turns dark red, Giant hammer and sickle appears on titan tron, pyro/spark fountain appears, Omega Red steps into the spark shower, and as he salutes a BIG pyro explosion goes off. He's accompanied by his manager, Vladimir, who is waving a soviet flag. He walks to the ring and then just climbs turnbuckles and insults fans for awhile
Basic Description:he's an anti american high flyer/heavyweight hybrid. Wears a red sweatband/bandana thing with hammer and sickle across his forehead, and red pants-length tights along with black boots and wristbands(also with hammers and sickles)

Alignment:Heel
Finishing Moves:Iron Curtain (picks you up in torture rack position and sits down pulling down on head and leg in a sort of rib breaker) Nuclear Holocaust: a 450 frog splash
Trademark Moves: 450 frog splash off cage, Front-Flip Leg Drop
Standard Moves: Buh-buh-bomb, hurricanrana, missle dropkick, reverse hurricanrana, standing dropkick, powerbomb, samoan drop, fisherman's suplex, snap suplex, german suplex, Moonsault from the 3rd Rope

Aditional Information:

Last edited:

MrFill

Just one question about the 540 frog splash - if it's a 540 degree rotation, then you either land on your head, or you begin in a hand-stand and land on your feet

Also, the 900 Frog Splash, if that's the rotation then it's 2 full rotations plus 180 degrees, right? Again you land on your head during this move

Fidel Cashflow

MrFill said:
Just one question about the 540 frog splash - if it's a 540 degree rotation, then you either land on your head, or you begin in a hand-stand and land on your feet

Also, the 900 Frog Splash, if that's the rotation then it's 2 full rotations plus 180 degrees, right? Again you land on your head during this move
he means 450 splash

and i guess the 900 is spinning rotations and not flipping

Edgemaster006

Oh right...yeah i meant 450 that's a typo sorry guys...and i guess it wud be 720 and not 900 off of the cage.

The B-Man

Omega Red said:
Oh right...yeah i meant 450 that's a typo sorry guys...and i guess it wud be 720 and not 900 off of the cage.
Would 720 not be 360 x 2 therfor landing on your feet?

DC

The B-Man said:
Would 720 not be 360 x 2 therfor landing on your feet?
Double-foot stomp -------- that would work for me.

MrFill

Draven Cage said:
Double-foot stomp -------- that would work for me.
Especially easy to reverse as well - since he's rotated twice, image how easy it'd be to push him off balance on landing, even changing your body angle slightly would put him face first onto the mat :)

The B-Man

Omega Red said:
Then i guess i shud just keep 450 frog splash on the cage also
Yeah I think so, considering the likelyhood of you having a cage match anyway that be best.

The Beltster

Name: Chris Savage
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 237lbs
Hometown: Plymouth, England
Entrance Music: 12 Stones - Broken
Entrance: Darkened smokey arena, Steve Austin style walk to the ring, scowl on his face...if fans try and touch he snatches he arms away in disgust
Basic Description: A guy who doesnt give a rats ass one way or another what people think or who he opposes in the ring, whether they are face or heel, they all have to pay the piper. You either love him or hate him, but you respect him regardless.

Alignment: Tweener
Finishing Moves: Powerbomb/Running Leg Drop combo :thumbup2:
Trademark Moves: Sitdown Powerbomb, Jackhammer, Side-effect, inverted DDT, back suplex.
Standard Moves: Body slam, Power slam, suplex, clotheline, elbow drop, piledriver, backdrop, atomic drop, stomps.

Aditional Information:Uses a power-based style similar to Paul Orndorf/Rick Rude/Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior etc. Heavy punches, clotheslines, stomps, slams, suplexes, powerbombs and has a natural charisma. Isnt interested in what people think, says what he wants and does what he says, whether people like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.