• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Prince William Cheating Scandal

Ratings
Did he or didn't he? Prince William looks more and more like his father as he ages. Has he also shared his father's wandering eye? No, I just can't see it. As the oldest child, he likely bore the brunt of the fallout when Princess Diana had enough of playing second fiddle to Camilla Parker Bowles. It would be ridiculous to inflict that same trauma on his own children. What do you make of the rumours?

Ratings
This is the first I'm hearing about it. I don't know much about the situation, but my opinion is that any man can cheat under the right circumstances. His infidelity would have much further reaching consequences than the average person, so for the sake of his children and wife, I hope he didn't.

Zack T

Ratings
116 1
I don't know enough about him or the situation to say whether I think he did or didn't.

I do agree with Chuckyy though, anyone can cheat under certain circumstances. I myself have cheated, and prior to doing it, I never thought I'd be the type of person to do that. But my depression issues and relationship issues took me down a road that I didn't expect and I did it, sadly.

My inclination is that someone in that type of powerful/rich position probably has more opportunity to cheat than someone like me, but that doesn't automatically mean they act on it either. Nor does parental history have anything to do with it - my mom cheated on my dad, again that's a situation where she likely never would've imagined she'd be capable of doing something like that but it happened. My point is that just because his dad did it, doesn't mean he's going to have seen that and say "I'll never do that". Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, who knows!