Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Where do I find out what gets you points? Can't seem to find it sorry! Just the list of what you get for appearing on TV, winning a match, etc.

ChowOne

Ratings
I may just be missing it, but does it show somewhere the actual point breakdown of your roster from week to week. Like Braun got 30 points for doing this:
Won 2 matches (10 Points)
Eliminated 3 people (6 points)
etc.

I see how many points overall my team has, but I don't know how they got them unless I watch the show and chart it. Again, I may just be missing it.

Thanks a lot. I really enjoy participating!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
173 2
I may just be missing it, but does it show somewhere the actual point breakdown of your roster from week to week. Like Braun got 30 points for doing this:
Won 2 matches (10 Points)
Eliminated 3 people (6 points)
etc.

I see how many points overall my team has, but I don't know how they got them unless I watch the show and chart it. Again, I may just be missing it.

Thanks a lot. I really enjoy participating!
You have the points breakdown per week on your FWL home page (scroll down) but there isn't anywhere to see a specific breakdown of how each Superstars points are calculated per week. For me to go into that level of detail would add so much extra time which I wouldn't have. In general, most weeks will be simple with appearance/win/loss points. I have thought about adding a show breakdown, so players could (for instance) click on week 1 and see which shows the points came from but again, in most cases it wouldn't make much difference with the roster split.

If you're ever unsure about points, you're always welcome to post in the FWL forum querying them - me or one of the other players will be able to provide the breakdown.

ChowOne

Ratings
Ok, I understand it's a large effort! I didn't know if I wasn't navigating the site correctly.
Appreciate all you do!