Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Playing Augmented Reality Games

Revenger

Smartphones and gaming devices are becoming more and more technologically advanced. This advancement is paving the way for games to be more realistic or lifelike. Game makers even combine reality with fantasy through augmented reality. Besides Pokemon, what other augmented reality games would you recommend?

North

I haven't tried any AR games. The negative experiences shared around because of Pokemon made me lose my interest. I know it's unfair to stereotype, but this is an issue with the space of AR games that I wasn't aware of before.

Revenger

The movie Alita is above average on the reviews so it might attract some gamers to play augmented reality games. This game genre is still in its infancy so there is room for improvement as technology advances.