• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Plans for the New Year

Ratings
Do you always plan ahead for all your activities? I once tried to set up a meeting with a certain friend of mine and I couldn't immediately do this for over a month and a half (all her weekend activities had been pre-planned).

That aside, I'd like to spend more time doing outdoor activities, in 2019.

Ratings
I don't always plan ahead because at times, spontaneity carries the day. I have a few things that I would love to indulge in when 2019 is here with us but I am careful not to refer to these as resolutions.

Ratings
Do you always plan ahead for all your activities? I once tried to set up a meeting with a certain friend of mine and I couldn't immediately do this for over a month and a half (all her weekend activities had been pre-planned).

That aside, I'd like to spend more time doing outdoor activities, in 2019.
I used to have a friend who was exactly like this - trying to get to see her was like trying to get an appointment to see the Queen. In the end I gave up, and my life is a lot happier as a result.

As for New Year, I will probably go to a pub with friends, and then we will go on to a party. One of the friends is going to have a party at her house, we just haven't decided which friend it is yet!

Ratings
I used to have a friend who was exactly like this - trying to get to see her was like trying to get an appointment to see the Queen. In the end I gave up, and my life is a lot happier as a result.

As for New Year, I will probably go to a pub with friends, and then we will go on to a party. One of the friends is going to have a party at her house, we just haven't decided which friend it is yet!
I guess people pull this stunt when they want to avoid those in pursuit of them. I made up my mind not to ever chase the wind and just like you, I am a lot happier now. I am trying to decide on which house party to attend on New Year's eve.

Ratings
I don't always plan ahead because at times, spontaneity carries the day.
Likewise here. It is better not to plan anything and let the future plan for it. That sentence seemed a good quote for social media. I make sure that I have enough money so I won't have any financial problem when we need to travel or buy some things.

Ratings
I moved to a new neighborhood last summer and still rely an awful lot on my GPS, so I want to know my local roads better in 2019. I should also eat more veggies and drink less soda and alcohol.

Ratings
I moved to a new neighborhood last summer and still rely an awful lot on my GPS, so I want to know my local roads better in 2019. I should also eat more veggies and drink less soda and alcohol.
I am hoping to quit taking alcohol completely in the coming year. I have heard stories of people getting lost while using GPS. Is Google Maps more accurate?