Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Peaky Blinders

Crompy

If you haven't watched any of this yet, put it on your binge watching list. I just finished season 5! It's great. If you have watched it, thoughts? I had a hard time getting used to the way the spoke.

Jordaci

We watched this about a year ago on Netflix. I didn't think I would like it but I did. The whole dynamic of the family was very interesting to watch. I think we got through all the seasons that we out on Netflix.

Crompy

I keep seeing advertisements for it so I wonder if there are new seasons. I hope so because I did like it. My wife actually even liked it so it was one we watched together.

scififan

This is one of a very few programs that I find gets talked about at my workplace, it's a blend of strong characters and interesting history. You are right, it seems to have an appeal to both men and women.