Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Passing Out On Amusement Rides

Meerkat

I was surfing internet videos lately. I landed on videos where the people passed out while on an amusement ride. I never experienced passing out. However, once I felt nauseated after I rode the Viking Ship.

Boomer

Those videos freak me out a bit. I know the person's out cold, but I also think the person looks dead. That said, I love rollercoasters but get queasy on anything that spins in circles.

I love the thrill after facing my fear. I am afraid of riding those rides though I can be persuaded by my peers when I'm with them. The thrill outpasses the fear after experiencing the ride.

Zack T

I've never understood how that happens to people. I love Roller coasters, as scary as they are, and I've ridden some big ones. Never felt close to passing out. I wonder if it's a fear related thing, or just the way their body reacts to extreme drops and stuff.

Not a fan of rides that just randomly spin you around or drop you up and down though. I just prefer roller coasters.