• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Pac Man Table Top

Ratings
Remember those table versions of Pac Man they were selling last Christmas season? Two people have a seat at either end and have at it? Anyone here buy or get one of those? If so, how do you like it?

Ratings
Yes! I didn't get a chance to pick one up but thought it was a neat "throwback" gift item. I'll have to keep my eyes out for one this year. I did however get one of those Super Nintendo emulation consoles that has a dozen or so games built into it.

Ratings
I may be too young for the nostalgia factor here, but I never understood the craze over Pac Man. I get it's from a different era in video games and can't be expected to live up to expectations from 20 years later, but even compared to some of the older games like Castle I find Pac Man really falls behind the pack.