Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Orange is the New Black final season

lymmo

You hardly get TV series that run till the 7th season and so that makes me eager to watch this show. I have until 26th July to try and catch up.

Has anyone watched this show before and what was the most exciting season for you?

coleman

When the first season came out sometime in 2013, there was a big discussion about how great a series this was plus it got a good rating in most review sites. I think a month is enough to catch up though you may be forced to watch it (almost) on a daily basis.

Greylien

The first one was. It was a new premise and good acting so it was great. It's still good but the novelty wore off long ago.

Seven years is a good run though.

didge

I loved the first season, despite having watched just a few episodes. I may not recall so many scenes now but it definitely resonated with a lot of people thereafter. Will you get the same video and audio quality now considering the lapse of time?