Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Only... movie

Betts

I just read that Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes) has a new movie out. It's called Only. It's only on Netflix I guess. Anyone watch it yet? Is it any good? I liked him on The Walking Dead but not sure I'd like this movie.

Last edited:

ShadowEdge

I watched it; the movie was okay. The two main characters are supposed to be a couple in love, but they had zero chemistry on screen. It would've been better had they switched one of them out for another actor or actress. They came across as entitled millennials to. The idea for the film was interesting though, and there were some good scenes. I wouldn't watch it again, but it wasn't horrible.

DandyMandy

Skip it. I thought the movie was hard to follow as the plot jumps around. The couple acts bored with each other the whole time. It just drags on. There are better things to see.

Rylan10

Rarely have I read so many bad reviews for a movie. Several people say it is the worst movie they have ever seen! I guess it is not the actors' fault, they can only do so much with poor script and direction.

TynBox

If I see only one review saying a movie is bad I wont pay attention to that. But if everyone says it stinks, everybody can't be wrong. That's my logic.