Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Online Games

Ratings
What is the current online game that you are playing? I love playing RTS games so I'm playing Mars Battle. I wish somebody here can join me in this game so that we can plan how to defeat other players in that game.

Ratings
There are so many online games right now that I only play the first few hours and then move on to another game. I cannot stick with just one online game as there are many free MMORPG in the internet.

Ratings
I know that a few of my friends are still playing Dota and Minecraft, but it looks like pure online games are decreasing in popularity. The modern gaming platforms are all connected to the internet, so it feels like all games are now "online" these days. It's even better that you can still get the benefits of connecting with other players without having to wait for them to be online to start playing.