Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

***Official WWE SummerSlam Discussion Thread (Aug. 20'th from Boston, MA)***

TPIB

RAW, SmackDown!, & ECW Presents:
WWE
SummerSlam
LIVE from Boston, MA​

Conf. Matches/Events

WWE Championship: Title Can Change Hands on a DQ:
Edge (c) (w/ Lita) Vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship:
King Booker (c) (w/ Queen Sharmell) Vs. Batista

ECW Championship:
Big Show (c) Vs. Sabu

Legend Vs. Legend Killer:
Hulk Hogan Vs. Randy Orton

D-Generation X Vs. The McMahons

"I Quit" Match:
Ric Flair Vs. Mick Foley

Rey Mysterio Vs. Chavo Guerrero
(Vickie Guerrero will likely be at ringside)

Last edited:

Craig

Thank you for making this thread TPIB. I was hoping you'd get to it first, because if you didn't make this thread, it would have sucked. I hope you're ready to update it though, because we still have 3 shows to go until SummerSlam.

Ryan

This sounds like a crackin' event, its really going to set the roof alight!

CoTT

Is it possible to place it inside a red border with yellow lettering? That would rock.

Ryan

so was i

we could do this all day
How about we talk about Summerslam.

there was a Graphic on WWE.com yesteday that had a picture of Mickie, Trish & Lita, and it said Womans Championship above the pictures and had the Summerslam logo & date, then it was taken down, so a Triple Threat Womans Title match wil probably be announced tonight on RAW...Mickie on Summerslam...YAY! Summerslam just keeps looking better and better :)

TELF EDIT - As the above is simply a prediction of the show, it is not classed as spoiler so no need for the tags :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMatchJobber

Great Khali won't be in action at summerslam because he is not good infront of a live crowd yet John Cena still has a match ?

Ryan

Great Khali won't be in action at summerslam because he is not good infront of a live crowd yet John Cena still has a match ?
Thats just ridiculous SSOS, John Cena may not be Kurt Angle in the ring but he is a HELL of alot better than Khali, in EVERY SINGLE WAY possible, the fact the you pretty much said Cena is as bad as Khali is complete crap.

DarkMatchJobber

Thats just ridiculous SSOS, John Cena may not be Kurt Angle in the ring but he is a HELL of alot better than Khali, in EVERY SINGLE WAY possible, the fact the you pretty much said Cena is as bad as Khali is complete crap.
I'm sorry did you just misquote me as having said Cena is as bad as Khali because I know I never said that,what I meant is that if Cena is so good infront of a live crowd how come they boo him tirelessly despite the booking department constantly straining to make his heel foes even more dispicable ?

CoTT

That was about as lame as Cena jokes get. Record one of those pathetic rants on YouTube already. It should also be noted that Cena's boos have declined in a big way recently. People will cheer HHH, Angle, Jericho etc. People won't cheer Edge.

Ryan

I'm sorry did you just misquote me as having said Cena is as bad as Khali because I know I never said that,what I meant is that if Cena is so good infront of a live crowd how come they boo him tirelessly despite the booking department constantly straining to make his heel foes even more dispicable ?
Alot of those boo's have turned into Cheers over the past few weeks, just listen to the pop he got when he beat Big Vis.

Ryan

Or was that just a celebration of a mediocre match finally ending ?
No, it was a pop for Cena, quite obviously, and i knew someone would say what you just said, to be honest i had my money on Danny saying it but that doesnt matter, Cena got a big pop.

Sav

No SSOS, it wasn't, they were clearly impressed with how Cena won, don't let Cena bias get in the way of the obvious truth.