Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Official Who's who thread.

DC

I've been thinking, and it finally struck me the other day. To me, Kevin Thorn worked as DC, but just didn't feel quite right IMO, so I was trying to think who would suit the character better... and then, like a bolt from the blue, he appeared in front of me.

Draven Cage is now...

This should work better as Bubba is more the same physical shape as myself, so the "fat" jokes should be more appropriate.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
thats cool, i think thats an excellent change DC and should help the graphics people as well! :D

Reno

Should someone start a new 'Who's who' thread that can be updated regularly? I'd be up for doing it, if no one minded.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Should someone start a new 'Who's who' thread that can be updated regularly? I'd be up for doing it, if no one minded.
if you want to RE:no then thats cool. Start it up and I'll pin it later.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Have changed Randy's finisher a tad, instead of a Rude Cutter followed up by a lionsault, I have a Superkick followed up with a Lionsault.

Paul

If the new guys could add in their characters to the thread please. :)

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
You would not believe the trouble I've had trying to find someone suitable. At the minute I'm kind of edging towards:

So he'll have to do until I can think of something better?:dohstars:

JobberJoe

Subscriber
The Human Tornado :lol:

Big Willy Smith is a darn good choice though - good mixture of fun and serious to be found with him !

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber

What about Consequences Creed, The general look of the guy is what I pictured Lucian anyways

Jayfunk

what about 50 cents.

edit: Creed's good also. What about trying to make him on smackdown

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I think it's usually better to try for a wrestling look a like as it gives the graphics and video boys more to play with but as always it's up to the individual..

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
yeah this is for discussion etc and your one should be the resource people use to see who's who

Reno

I need to know who Jay uses for as his reference for Jason Bell. Anyone know?

Paul

Not sure, but I have linked him to the other thread and asked him to update for us. :)