• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Odd allergies

Ratings
Are you, or were you, allergic to something really specific, and you don't know anyone else with it? I used to get puffy eyes after eating tuna, but no problems with other fish or shellfish.

Ratings
I'm allergic to dust. I don't know anyone else who is. Sure, it makes everyone sneeze, but I'm legit allergic to it. I have to take allergy meds every day or I get hives. I don't know if you could say I'm "allergic" to this, but going outside in really cold weather makes me break out in hives and rashes. Super weird.

Ratings
I'm allergic to vain people who have no personal attributes to back up that vanity. Whenever I'm around one, my left eye twitches. LOL

Other than that, I can't think of anything I'm allergic to.

Ratings
My friend's daughter cannot have cantaloupe. Another friend's daughter is allergic to all things citrus. Even just lightly, briefly touching a lemon peel can make her break out in hives.

Ratings
I have always felt sorry for the people with peanut allergies though. As a big fan of peanuts and peanut butter, I can't imagine being allergic to it.
I love peanut butter as well. Also, it has to be tough wondering if a processed snack touched peanuts in the factory. Who knows how many packaged items are out there without that warning label.