Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Nicest thing someone has done

ShadowEdge

What is the nicest thing that someone has tried to do for you? I went grocery shopping during my lunch break today and I was looking through the fancy breads and balking at their price (they went up by a dollar for some reason). A little boy overheard me, thought I just didn't have enough money to get the cinnamon raisin bread and tried to give me his allowance so I'd have enough. I'm a complete stranger to him and giving up money is a big sacrifice for a little kid to offer. I had to explain that I didn't think the bread was worth that much and had to show him the money in my purse before he'd stop trying to give me his allowance. It was super sweet!

Evie

That's the sweetest story I've heard in a long time. It's a nice reminder of how sweet children can be! I don't have a story nearly as good as that one. The nicest thing someone has done for me recently is pay for my Starbucks. I was about to pay and they said the person in front of me had already paid for mine. Apparently someone had paid for theirs and they were paying it forward. Of course I had to pay for the next order too!

coleman

Every time I see the young kids show some kind of concern and pure love, it just hits me that people change so much as they grow up. The other day, our neighbors had visitors and so while leaving the house, I bumped into this toddler who was eating crisps. I reached out to shake her hand and instead, she offered me a few crisps she was holding in her hand. This kind gesture melted my heart.

Last edited: