Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

NFL fan and season

RandyW

President Trump has been saying that we will be back to the "new normal" in time for the season. I sure hope so. I've tried to watch reruns of past Super Bowls but it's not the same!

Anyway, whose your team? I'm a Steelers fan!

KaliR

Steelers here too! I think it will be completely different this season. Maybe they will open up every couple of seats.

What do you think about the Hall of Fame ceremony? I got tickets to go watch Troy inducted.

Knox

Not a chance. Things might be better by the time the season starts, but what about training camp and everything else that happens before the first game?

KaliR

It will be the first year in many that I won't be going to training camp. I just don't see how they can open it up to public, let alone play. They are doing the draft though, so maybe.

Jordaci

I doubt their will be a public Hall of Fame weekend. It just seems to close for that to happen. There is just too much uncertainty. Several of the doctors think there might be a round 2 in the fall.

RandyW

We might just get lucky. Some states are already opening up. I will hold out hope for the NFL. I need something to get fired up about. I'm tired of getting fired up over politics.