Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Next World Champion?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I feel rather cheap for betting on Twiggie but I suppose DS could have changed his mind in the 2 months since this thread started!

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Lol I knew the booking as well because I had it all laid out to write the Chamber match, the build to that and also the aftermath where Twiggie would chase me down looking for the one on one match to truly settle the score...

Still bet on him though, shame on me lol.

Drake

We all know Drake was scheduled to be the next champion but I didn't want to reign on Twiggie's parade so I told DS and Omega to put the title on Twiggles. :deviltail:

Twig

Lol I knew the booking as well because I had it all laid out to write the Chamber match, the build to that and also the aftermath where Twiggie would chase me down looking for the one on one match to truly settle the score...

Still bet on him though, shame on me lol.
Whatever. There's no shame in playing in a rigged game! :lol: