Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Next Show

MPWKeir

M.P.A.I.N said:
NICE :thumbsup
Fooling anyone? *looks around* Nope!

On a serious note though, the poster seems to have been replaced with a red X... I imagine it's just a temporary fault, but you might want to check...

LPWBoard

Full Card

LPW Championship
Ronin(c) V's Carnage

Pheonix City Championship
Andy Shoes V's Chris Charizma V's Hatred

Pete Bod V's Gangsta

Team SCW V's Chav-nation(Chris Stone, Remi with Violet)

British Ironman Championship
Scott Grimm(c) V's C.K.Lite

John Bull V's Nero

Snakeman

Formerly jakethesnake
The long awaited clash between the so called living god and the chavtastic Gang* this is one not to be missed it's been simmering well on the forum's now they get their hand's on each other,in the word's of good old J R this will be a slobber knocker.

Team SCW don't stand a chance against the Chav nation.

Ronin vs Carnage,Carnage is a dead man.

The one i will be looking forward to is John Bull vs Nero.John is a big bully but Nero is a hard little ba***** who don't take no ****.

OMEN666

Looks like a most excellent card apart from the apparent non existence of rocktastic rock!

PBTLG

Snakeman said:
The long awaited clash between the so called living god and the chavtastic Gang* this is one not to be missed it's been simmering well on the forum's now they get their hand's on each other,in the word's of good old J R this will be a slobber knocker.

Team SCW don't stand a chance against the Chav nation.

Ronin vs Carnage,Carnage is a dead man.

The one i will be looking forward to is John Bull vs Nero.John is a big bully but Nero is a hard little ba***** who don't take no ****.
:body: its on bi**h . (looks like your own fed wants rid of you chavs) (notice lpw had to turn to mighty scw to take out the chav infection)

MPW_Chris

All i see is that the LPW board has lowered themselves to booking the SCW inferiors on an official LPW card.
Don't hope to hard for the destruction of chavs, we'd hate to dissapoint.

Snakeman

Formerly jakethesnake
The Chav's are hear to stay but the SCW were brought in for the Chav's to get some more in ring training and to get seviere beatin's init.

CoreyVandal

Damn, serious lack of Vandal on that card, but dont worry dudes, you can catch me in action two days later at Triple X Wrestling in whats sure to be a grueling No DQ match against LPW/MPW & TXWs own E Train Edgar Stryfe & The IT Boy Questin Hyde-Styles[/shill]
But good luck to my LPW brothers in the ongoing war with SCW, and Ronin, make sure you keep hold of the gold, we wouldnt want to be in the same position as SCW ;)

LPWBoard

Full Card

LPW Championship
Ronin(c) V's Carnage

4 way elimination for the Pheonix City Championship
Andy Shoes V's Chris Charizma V's Hatred V's Corey Vandal

Pete Bod V's Gangsta

Team SCW V's Chav-nation(Chris Stone, Remi with Violet)

British Ironman Championship
Scott Grimm(c) V's C.K.Lite

John Bull V's Nero

Also from the pages of heat magazine, LPW, MPW and XXX's Quentin Hydes Styles will be interviewing LPW newcomer Jay Icon.

Sounds like an action packed night of entertainment.

Last edited:

CoreyVandal

Awesome, I knew this card was missing something. Should be a good match. Ive faced Hatred a few times, and beaten him, but Ive only wrestled Chris once, early in my career, and Ive only tagged with Shoes, so it should be interesting to work.

LPWBoard

Due to Injury Scott Grimm will be unable to Defend his Ironman title at Cascade. However the LPW Board has been informed by Commisioner Samurai, that a suitable and able substitute has been found and will wrestle C.K.Lite at cascade. This annoucement will be made at Cascade this friday.

LPW Board