Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Next Everton Manager

King

Forum Leader
Lennon gone into odds on favourite, get 7/1 while ye can :)

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
It's funny. I'm a Wigan and a Celtic fan. At this stage I'd rather lose Lennon from Celtic than Martinez from Wigan.

Ravenmark

According to sources within Everton, Lennon isn't even being considered, despite what the odds say.

Kenwright doesn't like his controversial history, that he's outspoken or the fact he likes an ale.

Ravenmark

Just going to add to this and say that I know for a fact Everton spoke to Martinez's agents yesterday and he is interested in the job, but wants reassurances from the board regarding certain issues (similar to what happened when liverpool wanted him).

To throw another spanner in the works, Newcastle have also spoken to Martinez's agents (Pardew a potentially a goner) and Malaga also interested.

Jayfunk

Just going to add to this and say that I know for a fact Everton spoke to Martinez's agents yesterday and he is interested in the job, but wants reassurances from the board regarding certain issues (similar to what happened when liverpool wanted him).

To throw another spanner in the works, Newcastle have also spoken to Martinez's agents (Pardew a potentially a goner) and Malaga also interested.
How much would Newcastle have to pay out to get rid of Pardew?

Ravenmark

Apparently there's a clause in Pardew's contract which allows Ashley to pay him off with only a years worth of compensation.