Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

New season and Ellsworth...

Ratings
I'm really excited for the new season... already planning my line up!! Ellsworth could be a steal at 200k...
What are people's op-chin-ion of James Ellsworth?
Personally I'm happy for the bloke, but I feel he needs to step away from the 'main event' scene soon, because he's becoming a little stale and irritating... but good for him, he's living his dream!!!

Ratings
he's crap you mean, bored of him now, bored of AJ doing the job for him talk about killing AJ
That's what's starting to annoy me about him... all for him getting a contract etc, but he shouldn't be going over AJ, especially 3 times. It's making AJ look weak

Ratings
I think he will be #1 in the Rumble and someone like Strowman / kane / big show #2 who will throw him out immediately...