Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

New releases

coleman

In as much as I am yet to be a PS4 guru, I keep myself abreast of happenings in this space. I was watching the trailer to The Last of Us Part II, and the graphics are out of this world. Which new releases have captured your mind?

Ogmore

I haven't really checked since I'm waiting to buy the new PS5 before getting more games. I know that I'd be tempted if I looked.

Rylan10

My daughter is only 3 years old and already she spends too much time on her Amazon Fire for Kids tablet! I hope she doesn't get into PlayStation too much. Is it only a boy thing, or do girls get into it too?

I'm looking forward to the release of Cyberpunk 2077 in November. It was supposed to be released earlier this year, but was delayed a couple of times. Some fans went bonkers over that news, which is a bit silly, but it's definitely a highly anticipated release.
Is it only a boy thing, or do girls get into it too?
I'd say there are just as many female players as males, but I think it might not look that way because more blokes are competitive gamers, so they're more easily seen. Your three-year-old can already work a tablet? That is amazing.

Rylan10

Your three-year-old can already work a tablet? That is amazing.
Yes she can! I've come to realize that toddlers are brilliant at mimicking, so if we show her something once or twice she can generally do it on her own, especially if it is fun.