Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

New Profile Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruderz

Subscriber

Wrestler's Name: Owen Roko

Alias(es): 'The Wolf' 'Wolverine'

Height: 6'4
Weight: 250 lbs

Entrance Music: Professor Green - Nightmares

[video=youtube;4QN7uJ38E58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QN7uJ38E58[/video]

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

Wrestling Style: Power/Brawler

Brief Profile: Owen was born in Irvine, Scotland. Always the younger brother to Randy Roko, he always shadowed his brother, doing the things he did and never going against his brothers word. The brothers are extremely close, and they may differ in opinion at times but always back each other up no matter what and no matter the consequences. Their gran taught them one important thing in life they always stick by; 'Family First'.

Owen did well in school and went to university whereas Randy went off to wrestling. Soon he found that the boring life of academics wasn't for him and followed his brothers footsteps in wrestling, failing to impress enough to get into TWOStars. Owen was devastated and quit wrestling until just recently where his brother told him of the 'New Dawn', and upon trying again Owen impressed the right people.

Owen is kind-hearted, he doesn't share his brothers confidence and is always cautious about what he's doing and the consequences of things. Owen was always the more lovable brother, who learned his lessons from Randy who learned his on the streets.

Owen and his brother Randy have made an agreement to not get in each others way in TWOStars. Both will turn a blind eye to the others doings, unless they require assistance.

Entrance(s): 'Nightmares' by Professor Green blares out of the speakers as the crowd cheer for Owen, who walks out with a wide grin on his face as he jogs side to side and pumps his fist in the air, causing blinding pyro' to go off behind him as he jogs down the aisle, slapping the fans hands and ruffling the hair of the younger fans. He always slides in under the bottom rope and then walks to the diagonally opposite turnbuckle, jumping up on it and pointing out at the fans before doing the same to the other turnbuckle, and then jumping off to have a little bit of chat with his oppononet/referee.

Signature Move(s) :
Sit Down - Double-Handed Chokeslam.
Bonjour - Big Boot

Finishing Move(s) :
Nightmare - One-Handed Chokeslam

Alignment: Face

Wrestler's Name: Randy Roko

Alias(es): 'The Serrated Edge', 'Mr. Paradox', 'The Diamond in the Rough'

Height: 6'2
Weight: 212 lbs

Entrance Music: 'Ain't No Rest For The Wicked' - Cage The Elephant

Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland

Wrestling Style: Speedy/Martial Arts

Brief Profile: Randy was born in Irvine, Scotland. Through numerous times of being assaulted in the street as Scots tend to do, Randy found he had a taste for fighting, the flow of ardrenaline, the rush of it all. While he was just 12 years old he hospitalised a 15 year old who tried to attack him on the street and steal his shoes. Ever since then, Randy had an air of confidence about him, however after an argument with his parents where they said he had grown too violent and too cocky he locked his feelings of confidence away.

Doing well in school he went on to do Martial Arts and Boxing to feed his appetite for fighting. At a karate event he met someone who was influential in the wrestling business, and managed to convince Randy to give Wrestling a go. Soon he was found to be talented, and soon caught the eye of a TWOStars Development Manager in Scotland on tour. Soon after, Randy signed his TWOStars contract. Beginning his career under a 'pirate' gimmick with his true friend and fellow Scot' Angus McDonald, they formed a team and achieved success. Randy became TV champion three times, the first man in history to ever hold the TV championship three times.

He turned heel in 2011 and since then found much success, his aptitude for the microphone (which he could never really exploit as a pirate) soon became his most recognised talent and is what gave him his most impact with the audience. In 2011, he won the elimination chamber to become World Unified Champion, a privelage that only three men had, Randy included.

Entrance(s):

[video=youtube;fk8Kdf8-_uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk8Kdf8-_uE[/video]

'Ain't No Rest For The Wicked' blasts out of the speakers as the lights turn into a pulsating red, with red smoke blasting out onto the stage. Once the chorus kicks in, Randy Roko strides forward through the smoke with his jacket on (think Edge style jacket) and walks down the ailse smirking at the abusive fans and occassionally cupping his ear to them to incite them even further. He always climbs the steel steps and then walks along the apron, raising his hand to his forehead to 'Search' the crowd in a mocking way of his former pirate self before wiping his feet and entering the ring. Once inside the ring, he'll go up-to a turnbuckle and 'Search' the crowd again before taking his jacket off and turning his attention to the stage/opponent.

Signature Move(s) : 'Third Times a Charm' - Three spinning DDTS in succession with the third one being a sit out DDT which can lead to a pin attempt
'Nuclear Meltdown' - Running spinning Enzuguri
'Animalistic Strike' - Spear from turnbuckle

Finishing Move(s) : 'The Riptide' - Improvised DDT, hooking the right leg on opponents left should and hooking behind the head to hook the head into the ground as well as pulling, giving the move more momentum and impact.
'The Rocky Ride' - ground submission move, folds legs onto opponents (who's on their stomach) back and sits on folded legs, then proceeding to do a normla camel clutch in this position

Alignment: Heel

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Updated profile card with Ruderz guys, Denton and updated Jaxx to include his Tron.

Last edited:

Fletch

Wrestler's Name: Dammage

Alias(es): Bryan Dammage, The Unstoppable One,

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 228 lbs

Entrance Music: Seein' Red by Unwritten law

Hometown: Memphis, Tennesee

Wrestling Style: Brawler/Some Technical

Brief Profile:
Dammage is a TWOStars original, well original in TWO Entertainment terms. One of the original stars of the company under Darkstar's rule, Dammage was one of the first stars to fight against Holt and Trash. The Self Proclaimed Unstoppable One was constantly put in matches with the odds stacked against him, but win, lose or draw, he fought with everything he had and soon showed why he gave himself his nickname.

Sadly Dammage's career and almost life was put on hold for several years following an attack by Draven Cage just a few months into Dammage's TWOStars run. Dammage return to TWOStars in 2009, aligning himself with long-time friend Famous, helping him retain the Triple Crown Championship on more than one occassion. When Famous left TWOStars that summer, Dammage returned in September, proclaiming Famous was gone for good. When the A-Lister returned he and Dammage fought, with their careers on the line. Dammage lost and ultimately left.

3 years since, Dammage is back for one last run, to finally capture what has alluded him thus far, the World Heavyweight Championship

Entrance(s):
[video=youtube_share;Tq-T49MqRiQ]http://youtu.be/Tq-T49MqRiQ[/video]

The opening guitar riff or Seein' Red plays gently as halfway through the opening verse of lyrics, Dammage walks out onto the stage slowly, he stands sideways looking down at the ring.

As the chorus kicks in, he throws his right hand up into the air, as pyrotechnics go off around him and he makes his way to the ring, slapping the hands of fans around him. He walks around the ring, getting the crowd involved as the verse plays. When the chorus kicks back in, he slides in the ring and quickly scales the turnbuckle before throwing his cowboy hat off into the crowd.

Signature Move(s) :
Stop This (Diving Clothesline from the top rope)
Old Jack (Superkick)
Spinning Memphis (Tornado DDT, either standing or from seated on turnbuckle)

Finishing Move(s) :
Can't Stop: (Rock Bottom style slam)
Seein' Red (LeBell Lock)

Alignment: Face

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
James Storm is already taken by Kyle Gilmore my friend but other than that good work fella.

Fletch

Not to worry, can easily be changed :)

Edit: Changed pic base to Seth Rollins/Tyler Black :)

Last edited:

ViciousPrism

Wish to make a moveset edit. I wish to demote the Money Clip to a nameless signature move (in place of DAS SUPLEXEN~! because it isn't as fun with no true match writing and the joke is lost.) and give the Money Clip mantle to my favourite submission hold in the whole wide world, the Queen Angelito Stretch.

F*ck.

Yeah.

Ruderz

Subscriber
Can Owen's music change to "Powerman 5000" - When Worlds Collide?

Beefhead

Wrestler's Name:
Mike Son

Alias(es):
The Rising Son

Height: 6'0
Weight:

Entrance Music:
Warriors Call by Volbeat

Hometown: Anarchy, Manitoba, Canada

Wrestling Style: Brawling / Unorthodox

Brief Profile:
One half of the tag team Sons of Anarchy. The team consists of real life brothers Mike and Dick Son, who were trained by Lance Storm. They've had a lot of success in the indies and think that they deserve to be headlining shows. TWOStars is their first taste of the big leagues. Their attitude and air of entitlement makes enemies in the locker room in short order.

Despite the play on words of the popular FX television series these Sons are not bikers. They are young street savvy guys from canada who have busted their asses to get to the dance and are proud of their ring work.

Entrance(s):
Warriors Call by Volbeat plays and a blue strobe effect plays on the stage to the music as The Sons start to make their way to the ring. They wear black hooded ring robes with the sleeves torn off, on the back of the robes is a canadien maple leaf with a blood red anarchy symbol scrawled over it.

When they get to the ring they slide in from opposite sides and go chest to chest in the center of the ring pushing each other and jaw jacking to psych each other up, they finish by screaming in each others faces. Only when they enter first though. When they enter second the just stare down their opponents from out side the ring before sliding in.

In singles matches Mike stretches and awaits his opponent and Dick stands on a corner turnbuckle and trast talks ala Bubba Ray Dudley circa ECW.

Signature Move(s) : Trapped headbutts ala Al Snow

Finishing Move(s) : Surimi: Rolling Boston Crab Ala his teacher Lance Storm

Wrestler's Name:
Dick Son

Alias(es):
The Bastard Son

Height: 6'0
Weight: 210

Entrance Music:
Warriors Call by Volbeat

Hometown:
Anarchy, Manitoba Canada

Wrestling Style: Heavily Technical, ground based

Brief Profile:
See above

Entrance(s):
see above

Signature Move(s) : Rolling german suplexes finishing with a released german suplex. He releases them with seemingly no concern for their landing.

Finishing Move(s) : Total Dick Move- inverted DVD

Tag Team Signatures: Tandem forehand chops to the chest in the corner

Tandem drop kicks

High Double hip toss

Tag Team Finisher:Red River Rebellion: Mike lifts em up for a looong stalling vertical suplex and Dick catches em with a brutal backbreaker.

Pic base is the Briscoes

Fletch

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2453628/20111212_raw_v_kane_c_large.jpg

Wrestler's Name: Malefice

Alias(es): The Darkness, The Final Armageddon, The Monster

Height: 6'8"
Weight: 289 lbs

Entrance Music: No Chance... In Hell by James A Johnston

[video=youtube_share;o338ICKvbu0]http://youtu.be/o338ICKvbu0[/video]

Hometown: Parts Unknown

Wrestling Style: (please select 2 at the very most - and try make them compliment each other)
Power/ Brawling

Brief Profile: Not much is known about where Malefice comes from. A man who rarely speaks, Malefice appears to be a tortured soul. With his huge frame and seemingly unstoppable nature, it appears the monster is about to take control of TWOStars

Entrance(s):

The lights go out, and small white lights illuminate the ramp as a solitary spotlight follows Malefice who slowly walks to the ring.

As he approaches, he climbs the steps, and as he steps into the ring, small white lights shine down on the canvas making the shape of the pentagram as Malefice stands in the middle. The lights come up and he removes his long black cloak

*Will Update When Ideas Come Flooding In*

Signature Move(s) : (max 3)
Chokeslam to Hell (Chokeslam)
Running Big Boot
Monster's Brawl (A punch to the abdomen of the opponent, Malefice then smothers the opponents face and pushes them down to the ground, back first as he goes down with them and grips their face momentarily)

Finishing Move(s) :
The Depths of Hell (Last Ride Powerbomb)
Demon Torture (Brock Lesnar's Kimuro Lock)

Fletch

Meg's can I update Dammage's theme song to Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie? I know it's a little weak given it was used by Edge for so long, but I've just rediscovered it on an old CD and the lyrics of the chorus just really fit, given the whole Unstoppable character.

WAYNE

I think that music suits Randy, but you do need to add something which I will let you know when I'm fully awake.

Oh and Roko/Eagles are bringing back a classic from TWOstars history... Randy Roko and Christopher Ryan Eagles are the all new Re-Evolution.

I will be making a video soon (Stealing clips from the current single ones)

Ruderz

Subscriber
Could someone give me a brief history lesson on Re-Evolution? :)

I love that idea though, Wayne.

DraVen

Move if OT, but how many people/characters (separate numbers please) are currently active in TWOStars?

Genuine, serious Q that dictates my future decision.

Ruderz

Subscriber
If I'm right in saying this off the top of my head, roughly about 9 characters with 6 handlers I think.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Plus Wayne is going to bring in The Craft by the look of this weeks show so we'd have 11 characters and 6 handlers plus the guys work is allowing me to promo as well so you could say that there are 7 "writers".

Fletch

Plus Wayne is going to bring in The Craft by the look of this weeks show so we'd have 11 characters and 6 handlers plus the guys work is allowing me to promo as well so you could say that there are 7 "writers".

We actually have.

Famous
Dammage
Malefice
Jimmy Tsunami
Randy Roko
Owen Roko
Chris Eagles
Kyle Gilmore
Mike Son
The Other Son :p
The Brass Knight
Keith Jaxx
Dancing Dick

Plus The Craft, then we have the GMs of Brice, Arron Winter and the Anonymous GM

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Actually, Baz left.... I wasn't going to say anything until after the PPV but yeah. Still even without Jaxx and Dancing Dick we're still 15 including all the GMs'.

Fletch

I know Magic said he was interesting in coming in when he gets chance too.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Awesome. I hope Mitch is considering joining, I think the freedom to take the angles where the writer wants will suit him more than the more stringent booking from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.