Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

New Profile Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Do all our RP's go into one thread which reads like a show just minus matches then when we start?

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I hope so, I asked Kam to restore the creative thread from before. Though if you don't sign up I'll go through and delete anything nice said about you! :p
Funny thing is I'm now about 2 weeks away from finding out for definite what's going on with my job, so if everything's okay with that I won't have to work all kinds of crazy hours trying to impress the right decision makers. Which means I can actually get some of my social life back. Which means I ignore my social life and write fantasy wrestling on a website. :p

Seriously though, if all goes well I may well be able to ressurect LLJ. Both on here and in the real world!

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Do all our RP's go into one thread which reads like a show just minus matches then when we start?
No, all will be posted in a submissions thread and then linked to the show/results card. It's a way of giving the best suibmissions extra exposure but still everyone's work gets read and can be fedback on and read by the non-writers.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube_share;izXh14Fwd4E]http://youtu.be/izXh14Fwd4E[/video]

For you Maxxy :)

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
That is fu*king aces, Omega. Cheers, bud!

I'm actually looking forward to re-editing Jimmy's tron for a fourth time. :lol:

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
This is my first attempt at making a tron. I'm still learning video making, so it's pretty crappy. It doesn't help that there is little hi def footage of Paul London. If you guys could take a look and give me some creative criticism that'd be great. I'm currently looking for better clips and making some cut away graphics to improve it, but this should be enough to start with.

EDIT:

This is the second attempt. I deleted the original because it was bugging the hell out of me. I added some additional footage I found as well as the goofy little opening. I've got the hang of editing, but the opening graphic is pretty damn amateur. I can do simple shops and make wallpapers and gifs, but trying to add animation is pretty damn tough. Seriously, if anyone can shoot me some advice via PM I'd really appreciate it. I like putting the videos together and I want to get better so, yeah, halp plz.

[video=youtube;yLm_aPSuQls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLm_aPSuQls&feature=youtu.be[/video]

How'd I do?
1. The music is perfect.
2. That is a damn fine video, but it is a shame there's no HD footage. Pixelation is a b*tch.
3. I'd maybe snip it down to around 2 minutes? I always felt trons went a bit overlong if you try to create a whole songs worth of video. Even the ones I had fun making I struggled to bring in over the two minute mark without getting somewhat repetetive.
4. I could watch Paul London slide into a wrestling ring all day long. :D

Good work dude!

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube;pP2PE_4wi2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP2PE_4wi2M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Little update, an alternate version if you will..

WAYNE

Wrestler's Name: Christopher Ryan Eagles

Alias(es): The Cancer of TWOstars; The Former MDM; The Longest Serving Star in TWOstars; The Self-Claimed Mr TWOstars.

Height: 6'
Weight: 235 lbs

Entrance Music: "Ugly" by The Exies

[video=youtube;BD0MzWzsF_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD0MzWzsF_Q[/video]

Hometown: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Wrestling Style: Some Technical / All Rounder

Brief Profile: To come

Entrance(s): To come

Signature Move(s) :

The Eagle's Descent - A Lung Blower to the chest. (But can be done to face also)

The CRE Breaker - Inverted Headlock Backbreaker (eg Randy Orton)

Cancerous Kiss - DDT with through the top and middle rope (EG Randy Orton) (Thanks Sparrow)

Finishing Move(s) :

Eagle Wings - a double underhook facebuster (EG HHH Pedigree)

The End Is Near - Punt to the head.

The FINAL SOLUTION - Punt to the Head with Steel Chair around the neck (Used very rarely, to put someone out for longer then normal EiN)

Alignment: Heel

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Three Signature moves and 2 finishers only Wayne, no exceptions.

WAYNE

Just copied from old profile for now. Did it before I could stop myself :p (Plus bottom two finishers are the same, but slightly different)

Dropped one finisher and so far two signatures, I'm stuck for what final one to drop. (Thinking about dropping the Bite)

Last edited:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I'm liking the way things are starting to shape up.

Yeah, dsr, it went from being a tron to a tribute video. I'm gonna work on a new version with Omega's bitchin' graphics thrown in. I kept adding clips to try and synch with the music and I didn't have the heart to scale it down at the time. I'm really pleased with the way it came out, but I'm gonna try and drop it to about two minutes. It's a bitch trying to find really good clips though. Two minutes of London sliding into the ring might be fun. :D

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Just copied from old profile for now. Did it before I could stop myself :p (Plus bottom two finishers are the same, but slightly different)

Dropped one finisher and so far two signatures, I'm stuck for what final one to drop. (Thinking about dropping the Bite)
Makes sense with Gilmore using the Clap.

Beefhead

Wrestler's Name:
Mike Son

Alias(es):
The Rising Son

Height:
Weight:

Entrance Music:
Warriors Call by Volbeat

Hometown: Anarchy, Manitoba, Canada

Wrestling Style: Brawling / Unorthodox

Brief Profile:
One half of the tag team Sons of Anarchy. The team consists of real life brothers Mike and Dick Son, who were trained by Lance Storm. They've had a lot of success in the indies and think that they deserve to be headlining shows. TWOStars is their first taste of the big leagues. Their attitude and air of entitlement makes enemies in the locker room in short order.

Entrance(s):
coming soon

Signature Move(s) :

Finishing Move(s) : (max 2: 1 power, 1 submission)

Wrestler's Name:
Dick Son

Alias(es):
The Bastard Son

Height:
Weight:

Entrance Music:
Warriors Call by Volbeat

Hometown:
Anarchy, Manitoba Canada

Wrestling Style: Heavily Technical, ground based

Brief Profile:
See above

Entrance(s):

Signature Move(s) : (max 3)

Finishing Move(s) : (max 2: 1 power, 1 submission)

Need some suggestions for theme music, and a tag team finisher guys. Thanks. Oh and pic base is the Briscoes

Last edited:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
I knew it was the Brsicoes before I even scrolled down.

Great choice, Defman.

edit:

Finishing Move(s) : (max(x) 2: 1 power, 1 submission) :lol:

Maybe they need a manager... ; )

Possible finisher:

[video=youtube;og-Rup_dLEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-Rup_dLEg[/video]

I instantly thought of this as ring music. It's kinda up your ally, Beefy.

[video=youtube;rSmtHBMjXLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSmtHBMjXLU[/video]

Last edited:

Beefhead

Still open to suggestions but Warriors Call is tits so it gets the nod for now. Thanks maxxeeh.

Oh and if your even slightly serious about The Maxx managing them thats F'in tits too. So down with that.

Last edited:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
The more suggestions the better. I had watched both clips recently and they popped into my head so I thought I would submit them for your approval. It's a start at least.

I was half joking about The Maxx. I'll consider it though. It might be fun.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
[video=youtube_share;DowGJYUVZNE]http://youtu.be/DowGJYUVZNE[/video]

Had the idea in my head so wanted to see if I could make it happen. :)

The B-Man

Wrestler's Name 'Wild Boy' Keith Jaxx

Alias(es)

Wild Boy
Sneaky Butcher
Chockbox Invader
Sausage Jocky
Uphill Gardner

Height 5'10

Weight 204lbs

Entrance Music Wild Boys by Duran Duran

Hometown quahog rhode island

Wrestling Style Speedy, Daredevil

Profile Lives in quahog rhode island was good friends with a lot of the people there including Glen Quaqmire, he is a former TWOStars United States Champion and is a known Hoosexual

Entrance(s) Keith Jaxx sprints down the ring wasting no time.

Signature Move(s)

The Catapult - Catapult elbow drop - Keith stands on the apron grabbing on to the top rope and launching himself over the top rope landing an elbow drop on his opponent.

Jaxx that out - Dragon Whip (Benjamin's spinning kick)

Sink your Keith into that - Capoeria Leg Drop

Finishing Move(s) Jaxx 3000 - Harlem Hangover

Titles Held United States Champion - 6th October to 27th Novmber 2005

Trivia

Keith Jaxx like Guys
Jaxx will never say no to going to the Gay Bar regardless if he has a match or not.

Alignment Face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.