Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

New 'Lion King' Remake

jack25

The reviews online may not really rank this movie highly but the reason could be that most people are yet to watch it. What's is your take on the movie? Is it better than the original and is it on your watching list?

It's almost identical to the original except with lifelike animals. It's amazing what a computer can do with that because everything looked real. The music was okay, but not phenomenal like I expected.

Paul

Yeah, I'm told it's just the original plus a song or two from the stage show. Seems pointless to me, but I'm not a big fan of Disney in general. Not that I dislike them.

coleman

Well, it is true that many people are yet to watch this, considering that it premiered just the day but yes, it is on my watch-list. It almost feels like this remake will dominate the box office, owing to the nostalgia effect for a generation of '90s kids.

Meerkat

Not worth my time and money, in my opinion. I was excited at first because this was one of my favorite animated films, but there is no change in the story.

lymmo

I could watch anything animated countless times because there is so much creativity that goes into producing one. I enjoyed the initial movie so it's almost guaranteed that the remake will be on my watch-list.

didge

Well, I will wait for the hype to slow down then maybe I can find time to watch it. The thing with these movies that are given a lot of coverage is that they can disappoint at times.