Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

New Amsterdam

Ratings
Anyone here who would like to watch hospital-related shows, then I'm sure you will enjoy watching New Amsterdam. The season is over and I'm hoping that it will be renewed, although the ending of season one is a pretty good conclusion.

AmyRichmond

Ratings
I haven't heard of New Amsterdam. Do you want to tell us a bit more about what it is about? Where is it set?

I sometimes enjoy watching hospital related TV programmes. My favourite was Green Wing, which was a comedy about a hospital somewhere in the south of England. It was side-splittingly funny.

Ratings
I was a fan of Green Wing too! It had Julian Rhind-Tutt in it, who is pretty phwoar, as well as Tamsin Grieg and Stephen Mangan. There were one or two other famous names in it too, which now escape me.

One of the funniest scenes was where Guy Secretan has to do community service, and he has to pretend to be a porter so as not to aggravate some Class War-type punk. Cue complete change of accent.