Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Netflix Series

Fordy

What Netflix series are you watching? I have been watching just movies but thought I'd give some series a try. What are you watching? How many seasons?

coleman

Honestly, I haven't been able to watch anything in a long time. How is it possible to do a lot more when there is little time at our disposal? Are we naturally wired to work under pressure?

Jordaci

I watched Longmire recently. I thought it was pretty good. I watched Outer Banks because everyone said it was great, it was okay. Watched another good series but can't remember the name. Next time I log in, I'll check.

Fordy

I watched Longmire and thought it was pretty good. It got a little slow at times but I guess that's what happens when you binge watch shows.

I've watched so much telly that I'm running out of good programmes to binge. I've worked my way through Stranger Things, and if you haven't seen it, you should check it out, especially if you're into sci-fi/mystery type stuff. Now I'm working my way through Alone, which is a survival series that's also quite good.

coleman

I've watched so much telly that I'm running out of good programmes to binge. I've worked my way through Stranger Things, and if you haven't seen it, you should check it out, especially if you're into sci-fi/mystery type stuff. Now I'm working my way through Alone, which is a survival series that's also quite good.
I am slowly getting my rhythm back and would love animation movies (somehow, I never tire of these) recommendations, and you seem like the best person to suggest. Do you have any bias for a particular genre?