Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

nbW (E-Fed)

Ratings
Hello,

My name is Keegan and I've come by these parts many times over the years, normally to see what members are saying in the build-up to and the aftermath of a major WWE show, such as Wrestlemania or Summerslam.

What brought me over here, however, was TWO Stars - the league exclusive to these boards and my first-ever podcast appearance was interviewing the fine folks over here.

I've handled in E-Wrestling since 2001 and nbW on and off since 2005. The fed isn't actually mine - it belongs to a lovely guy called Dusty.

We're an angle fed looking for new writers/handlers.

-Bi-weekly show
- 4 different titles, 3 of which are singles
- A flourishing backstage activity
- A loyal handler base
- Some of the best handlers in our circle handle/have handled here.

A personal promise from me: Should you come over, I will personally answer any questions that you have about the league and try to help you settle in. I constantly speak to handlers on Skype, backstage and even one or two on What's App.

Our link is: http://thenbw.com/16/

My email address is: theyardstick@msn.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Keegan.