Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Nascar

Jordaci

Anyone watching Nascar? It's one of the sports here in the U.S. that has resumed. Of course there are no fans, just drivers and their teams.

I've never been to a real Nascar race, just watched on TV. I'm not a big fan of Nascar.

I do like to go to our local dirt track races. They have been given the go ahead here in NY, but no fans. I'm not sure how that will work because that is how these small track owners made their money.

KaliR

I saw that Nascar started back up. I've got a lot of newfound Nascar fan friends. Personally I think its boring to watch. I mean, I like the crashes but that's it.

lymmo

The fact that there are no fans is understandable, and we all can't wait for normalcy to return. Other sports like soccer leagues are due to resume with games taking place in designated empty stadiums.

Carrie

I've seen people complaining about Nascar removing the Confederate flag. I heard some driver's were retiring because of it.
I'm not a fan anymore. I watched back when Jeff Gordon raced.
I'll stick to our local dirt track races.

Betts

Yeah, I follow Nascar. Even Nascar is getting crazy. It just seems like there are so many politics in everything these days. I'll still watch because I love cars.