• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Name that tune

Ratings
I've only seen a small portion of the commercial, so I don't have much to go on. Unfortunately, I can't exactly name the programme that it plays on, but it comes on Lifetime and it's something about couples who are gifted an epic wedding. I haven't been able to catch the advert again. It only popped up while I was using an American VPN so it might be a U.S. programme. I don't care about watching the programme, it's the name of the song that plays during the commercial for it that I'm after. The words I understood were "the mirror" (I think). It is sung by a woman. Any clue as to what the song is called? I've tried googling and keep getting Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" as the suggestion and that's not it.

Zack T

Ratings
126 1
My Great Big Live Wedding might be the show you're referring to. That's the closest thing I've come up with as I've searched, but I dunno about the music.